Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some transplant photos.

In ICU doing a breathing treatment while my Dad wipes off my head
Right side incision. Look how skinny and boney I look!
Doing treatments again. Notice all the wires going to my chest and the lines going to my jugular.

Left side incision and dressing hiding my chest tubes


Part of the family. Me, Uncle Ronnie, cousin Lyndzy, her boyfriend, and Aunt Linda

In lots of pain in the ICU. Watching over me is my wonderful Aunt Linda

Still in ICU battling a few setbacks and lots of pain. Glad I had family around to be there with me.

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Stay strong and get better soon. We're thinking of you everyday! Leah & Geno

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby girl you are so my hero. i admire you so much.you are such a fighter i am so proud of you. you keep on getting better and soon you will be out and dancing up a storm. know that i love you and pray for you everyday. momma jo

    ReplyDelete