Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Out of the Hospital!!!!

Hey, it's Tanya here to tell everyone that I finally got discharged from the hospital today and I am now home!!! I was there a total of 52 days!!!! Ugh! It is sooo great to be out of there and back home! I'm exhausted though so I'm keeping this short. It's a lot of adjusting and organizing. Still have pain though it's lessened a lot and still on tube feedings. These will both improve over time and one day hopefully be gone. It's a long recuperating process so I can't go out and have too much fun yet but being home is enough for me right now. I'll be going to lots of doctor appointments and having a slew of tests every week for a month or so and then it will be every other week for quite a while. One of us will try to keep this updated on how those all go. Now I'm going to relax on my comfy couch!
Thanks so much to all of those who have given their support and best wishes! All of it has helped my spirits in such an emotionally and physically hard time.
Thanks
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Congrats on your return home. I can imagine it is so nice to sleep in your own bed. Rest up and take it easy. ---Leah

    ReplyDelete