Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bronch / TX appointment Oct. 13th

Had my bronch/lung biopsy done. PFT's very slight drop and there is an infection in my lungs :( Doctor said he got some junk out of my lungs. Got a chest x-ray afterwards and I guess after he looked at that, the infection didn't look as bad as he thought so luckily he only put me on an oral antibiotic for now! I have to wait for results on if there is any rejection and what kind of bug is infecting my lungs. Sure hope it's nothing bad and we'll be able to get rid of it quickly and easily!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,
    I'd like to hear how you are doing. I just found your blog tonight. I have my own web page. A lung transplant has been talked about with me and my oncologists and pulmonologists. I don't have any education/information. But I read through what you went through and am interested. You are definitely a FIGHTER!! Hope today finds you feeling great.
    Hope & Peace,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tanya! It's Amanda Kelley, your old BFF from Walhalla elementary & middle school. I saw a story about you in the local paper. I've wondered about you over the years. Hope you will get in touch & you are doing alright. ~Amanda celicagirl_4ever@msn.com

    ReplyDelete