Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 month TX Anniversary!

A little late but On November 8th, it was my 3 month post Lung TX Anniversary! My lung function has improved a tiny bit hanging around the mid 70's. My weight has greatly improved, weighing around 108. My prednisone has been cut back to 15mg a day instead of 20mg. My Prograff levels continue to fluctuate so I still have to get blood work done for that every week. I no longer have to wear those annoying tight thigh high TED Hose for blood circulation / clots!!! Oh man does it feel so good to have those things off for good! I still have some wheezing and phlegm which bother me. Doctors don't seem too be too worried b/c my numbers are doing ok. Still on soft foods but able to eat a little more. Found out I could get down some lasagna and chips with lots of dip on them, haha. I did an interview with a nice lady from the paper in S.C. where my Aunt lives and I used to live several years ago. If you'd like to read it check out this link http://www.upstatetoday.com/news/2009/nov/11/tanyas-story-living-gift/

No comments:

Post a Comment